[vc_row css_animation=”” row_type=”row” use_row_as_full_screen_section=”no” type=”full_width” angled_section=”no” text_align=”left” background_image_as_pattern=”without_pattern”][vc_column][vc_column_text]
Janitor job description: (position is on 3rd shift)
- Performs cleaning of office areas, restrooms, white rooms and common areas in accordance with established sanitation and cleaning processes.
- Clearing of sharp containers.
- Works within prescribed guidelines established by the Maintenance Manager and the Custodial/Grounds Administrative Supervisor.
Responsible to clean two separate buildings on 3rd shift.
- Must be punctual and reliable.
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Observes all safety practices.
- Must be able to work overtime to accommodate custodian services required to be performed during production downtime.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
- Ability to run floor cleaning equipment
- Standing, sitting, walking, bending, stooping, crouching, kneeling occurs occasionally, lifting of up to 50 pounds occasionally.
- Exposure to a variety of cleaning chemicals.
- Subject to varying and unpredictable situations.
Education and/or Experience:
- Graduation from high school, or possession of a GED Certification.
Position available at the following locations:
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row css_animation=”” row_type=”row” use_row_as_full_screen_section=”no” type=”full_width” angled_section=”no” text_align=”left” background_image_as_pattern=”without_pattern”][vc_column][button target=”_self” hover_type=”default” text=”APPLY NOW” link=”/janitor-job-application/” margin=”50px”][/vc_column][/vc_row]